10 Days of Giving Giveaway Terms
Please read through all rules before entering Sakura of America’s ("Sponsor") Promotion. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of these terms (“Terms”). This Promotion is defined as the opportunity for one participating individual to receive one coloring book and a sampling of Sakura pens. Do not participate in this Promotion if you do not agree to all the Terms. We reserve the right to substitute prizes.
Participants must answer these questions on their corresponding dates in the comments section of the Instagram post in order to qualify:
Day 1 – Coloring Books – Nov 28: What is the common acronym for the sequence of hues making up a rainbow?
Day 2 – Hand Lettering – Nov 29: What is the first name of @chalkfulloflove, the designer who created Hand Lettering 101?
Day 3 – Comic & Manga – Nov 30: Comment with the name of the creator of Usagi Yojimbo for a chance to win.
Day 4 – Art with Kids – Dec 1: For a chance to win, tell us what is Illustoria Magazine’s tagline?
Day 5 – Zentangle – Dec 2: Comment with the names of Zentangle’s 2 founders for a chance to win.
Day 6 – Illustration – Dec 5: Who illustrated the cover of the Dec 2016 issue of Juxtapoz?
Day 7 – Special Effects – Dec 6: Where is the Grafix factory located?
Day 8 – Journaling – Dec 7: What kind of inks does Scout Books use for printing?
Day 9 – Sending a Note – Dec 6: Comment with the current cost of a US first class postal stamp for a chance to win.
Day 10 – Watercolors – Dec 9: How many different Koi Field Sketch Kits does Sakura produce?
No purchase necessary to enter.
This Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec).
You must be over 18 years of age to submit an entry.
There is a limit of 1 winner per household.
This Promotion states that a “random” winner will be chosen. A random number generator will be utilized to select the potential winner. The order of entries is based on how they appear on Instagram.com on the date the winner is chosen.
Winner will be notified through comments or direct message. If we do not hear from you within 2 days we will choose a new potential winner.
Employees of Sponsor, Sixth & Spring, Strathmore Artist Papers, Paige Tate & Co., Otaku USA Magazine, Canson, Illustoria Magazine, Zentangle Inc., Juxtapoz Magazine, Leuchtturm 1917, Ladyfingers Letterpress, Abrams Books, Scout Books, (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and each of its participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Entries must not contain profanity, threats, hate speech, or bullying. If your submission is a little risqué, please choose a more PG-rated 2nd option for this Promotion.
Only entries posted on or after the official promotion start date will be counted.
Comments Must NOT:
1. Have been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work.
2. Contain material that, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
· Disparages any person or disparages any of the Promotion Entities or, any of their respective affiliates, any of its competitors, or any of their respective products or services.
· Violates or infringes upon the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
· Includes any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names
· Is hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous.
· Promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
· Contains any personal information, including, without limitation, name, address, e-mail address, or phone number.
· Uses the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any other person, living or dead.
· Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing).
· Promotes any activities that may appear to be unsafe, dangerous, or unlawful.
· Is unlawful.
· Contains any nudity or any sexually explicit, lewd, offensive, disparaging, or other inappropriate content.
· Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and goodwill with which Sakura of America wishes to associate.
By participating in this Promotion, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Promotion Entities and each of its employees and agents, promotion’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, including any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Promotion, or from the use of any prize. By participating in this Promotion you acknowledge that this is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You completely release Instagram of responsibility regarding the outcome of any promotion. Sponsor: Sakura of America, 30780 San Clemente Street, Hayward, CA 94544.