Gelly Roll Moonlight's® brilliant colors seem to ignite the darkness, radiate emotion, and reflect the good times in life. For the best results, use the fluorescent colors on dark paper. Moonlight® ink in blue, green, purple, red, and rose is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof.
New vo 2014: Previously only available in bold point (Moonlight 10), now Moonlight colors are finally available in a fine point (Moonlight 06) to apply eye-catching detail to notes, journals, cards, pattern drawing, invitations, gift tags and craft projects.
Brighten up handwriting or artistic expressions for a playful, animated look. Gelly Roll Moonlight evokes the celebrations of Halloween or Day of the Dead, with a fluorescent element making the ink glow under a black light source. Reveal the inner heat and energy that words and image express for a sensational effect.
Moonlight ink comes in two types: archival and florescent. Archival Gelly Roll Moonlight colors contain pigment-based ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant. Fluorescent Gelly Roll Moonlight colors can fade if exposed to direct sunlight and glow under a black light.
Gelly Roll Moonlight gel ink pen features:
- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with
- Archival quality ink except fluorescent colors – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Opaque ink writes on vellum (a heavy creamy-colored paper resembling parchment)
- Best effects on black paper and can be used on white paper
- Fluorescent colors glow under a black light source and can fade if exposed to direct sunlight
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed.